Saturday, May 29, 2010
Oh happyy day ~
AWW

"Sherlyn Ho! No more dramatic ramblings like "fate has dealt me with the worst possible outcome / fishsmell is leaving me ):" okay. You make it sound like the end of the world. PLUS, I AM NOT LEAVING YOU. I think you'll be the one leaving me in the end please! I know the future is uncertain and all that, and that we will more probably than not drift apart, but I want you to know that: If I am Cristina, you are my Meredith. Hahahaha I know currently you love Cristina, but don't care, you be Meredith. xD"

hahaha cute ttm.
yea i wanna be cristina!HARD CORE!! ((:
actually thinking about it..i made it sound like fishy just got some terminal illness and is gonna die soon or something. HAHAHA
but at that moment, the naive me felt like it was a life and death issue. so its justified ohkay! hahaha

i think the only bit i find satisfying about my life now is that ive been having random shopping sprees! like yay and movie marathons (:
i think i almost exhausted all the possible movie choices except retarded ones like the last song? I EVEN WATCHED SHREK. HA! omg and i just watched prince of persia yesterday! HOT HOT HOT! EL-NINO HOT.

I LOVED him in the day after tomorrow and i love him now!!! ((:
hot guy with versatile looks. oh boy oh boy oh boy!

gonna have class outing with the class later
and i think im gonna wear my romper again.
hahahah i dun care. i look the nicest in it (:
SEX AND THE CITY 2! CANT wait.
omg i hope winky rems to bring his birthday present game so we can play at marina barrage~!

and yes. fishy.
i shouldnt be mourning like that IDIOTIC APRIL!
hahaha you are my best friend and you didnt die today (:!


<3 feeling all that much betta.